Braeburn Model 2000NC Programmable 1 Heat and Cool Thermostat Tamper Proof
Braeburn 2000NC 1 Heat/1 Cool Programmable Thermostat with Tamper Proof
The Braeburn Model 2000NC Programmable 1 Heat and Cool Thermostat Tamper Proof includes same set point limiting feature as models 2200NC and 1000NC.
This 2000NC thermostat was specifically designed to help owners or managers of “all utilities paid” apartments with a two-step set point limiting process insures that temperature limiting will stay in effect with 5-2 day programming.
The 2000NC thermostat shall be compatible with single stage gas, oil and electric heating, cooling systems including single stage heat pumps and also 250mv – 750mv millivolt heating systems.
Come with a bright blue backlight display with front loading battery door and separate sub-base for trouble free installation.
Temperature control range shall be between 45 to 90 F (7 to 32 C), accuracy of +/- 1 F (+/- .5 C) and humidity range between 5% to 95% relative humidity.
The thermostat including non-volatile memory to maintain user settings, adaptive recovery mode (ARM), filter check monitor and separate heating/cooling set point program times with temperatures.
User settings a front reset button will return to default values when pressed.
The 2000NC thermostat can be mounted to a horizontal junction box.
• 5-2-Day Separate Weekday and Weekend Programming.
• Bright Blue Backlight Large Display.
• Battery Powered: Latching Relay Output.
• Non-Volatile Memory to Retain User Settings.
• Filter Check Monitor.
• Adaptive Recovery Mode (ARM).
• Adjustable Temperature Differential.
• ESD Guard Electronic Circuitry.
• Compressor Short Cycle Protection.
• Separate Heating/Cooling Set Point Program Times System and Temperatures.
• Temporary Programmable Heat and Cool Thermostat